Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shifting Gears


Grey playing catcher.  That is some stance right there, no doubt dude is headed to the majors.




Sophie Kate watching ball games from her favorite spot at the ball park, her backpack carrier.


There's no place like home...




Grey with his buddy Riggs...

Our end of the season Pirates party...

They are so cute, although they would sooo not like me saying that about them.

 So proud of his trophy

So proud of his boy

Does it get any better than coaching your son in little league baseball?  I wouldn't know cause I'm a girl, but from the looks on their faces, it seems to be pretty good stuff.  

 One, Two, Three...

Pirates!!!

Now that baseball is officially over, our focus is shifting from running crazy to games and practices to a slower pace and lazy pool days.

Remember this gem from last summer...

Can't Wait!!

Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

The Speck family said...

Your boys and sweet girl are so beautiful! I am catching up on your blog and continue to be amazed at so many things we share in common....my Bennett recently had hip x-rays taken as well, so I will be praying for you all as you make a decision what step to take for SK. Isn't it such a blessing that she has such a fantastic school environment filled with people who love her so much??? We have a similar blessing of a school and we are so thankful. You are a real encouragement and I appreciate your words and honesty so much~ your family's life is a true testimony of God' faithfulness. These children teach us all more than I could have EVER imagined and I would love to one day get to meet you and SK so I could meet her in person~ what an angel she is.

All the best,
Kelly S.

Amye Jo said...

Kelly, I have always thought how great it would be to get to actually meet up with all the wonderful people we have met through the internet and through this common bond we share in our children. It is always an encouragement to hear from you, thank you for your kind words.

Keep in touch, Amye