Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beautiful

I get asked what Sophie Kate's day is like at school.  How is it going?  What does she do there?  Does she enjoy going? Watch the video clip below and you will see why she loves this class so much.  This video was sent to me by Sophie Kate's preschool teacher.  There is quite a bit of background noise so turn it up and  listen very closely to a scene and a song that will bless your socks off...




We have so much to learn from these children.  There is no judgement, no pity, no fear just acceptance as a friend, no conditions, no strings attached.  Sophie Kate must be able to sense that.  She is happy, comfortable and content when she is at school and above all else she is loved and cared for, what more can I desire for her when she is not with me.  
Words cannot really describe what this expression of friendship means to me as her mom, huge tears well up in my eyes each time I watch it.  If you didn't catch it the first time, her sweet friend is singing "You Are So Beautiful To Me."  Now scroll back up and watch it again and listen to her words...so beautiful.


Romans 12:10 " Be devoted to one another in love.  Honor one another above yourselves."


Thanks for checking in on us.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That warms a mama's heart.

Tammie said...

Oh My, I just popped over from 2/3 kids,a mini van and... a mortage and I have to say "Wow" the got the tears streaming this AM. Oh WOW, that is PRICELESS!! IS this little girl a related or just the best little friend that any little girl could ask to have? Her Momma has to be one proud Momma. I would love for that to be put on the Ellen show so that people out there can see just how kind that we as humans are supposed to be to one another. Give them both a BIG hug from me blog reader in Vermont.

Unknown said...

What a great video! My son attended a special needs preschool for 3 1/2 years and it was such a blessing to see the kids and the staff interact in love.

(Visiting from Kate's blog party)

Lisa

Unknown said...

Visting from Kate's link up.
WOW! This brought tears to my eyes! I can only imagine how wonderful this made you feel! It is indeed heart warming.
Your family is beautiful, 3 handsome young men and one gorgeous little girl (LOVE her name too).
God bless!!

Elizabeth said...

Here from Kate's blog party. I love this. It is wonderful and is an example of inclusion and integration working at its finest!

Kate said...

I am in tears. Sophie Kate is beautiful and that little friend is precious. I was blown away. Thanks for sharing that amazing video.