Monday, March 28, 2011

A Happy Birthday


We'll start this one off with more birthday parties for G-man, since today is his actual "born on" day.  He shared this one at my parent's house with his cousin Bowen.  


Grey is under the impression that with each birthday party he turns a year older.  So counting tonight's family celebration...that would make him 7 according to his calculations, ha ha!  Happy 5th Birthday Grey, I laugh with you and at you every day, you are so fun!!


SK definitely knows when someone is talking to her, she loves when she's the center of attention.






Grey loves taking Duchess on walks...


Those boys and their boots, for the most part it was what I found them in almost every day of Spring Break.  They were either putting on boots, taking off boots, or my personal favorite, looking for their boots. 




S'mores by the bonfire...


Our little princess sitting out by the bonfire...


Exploring the woods...





I really like how the picture above turned out of my niece Emma Claire, wish I knew what I did, but sadly I have no idea how I got the blurry background with the clear image of EC in the foreground.  

SK loves her cousin, can you tell?

Cool moon on our bonfire night...


And I threw this last one in just because I like it and I can...



We didn't have time to longingly dwell over our Spring Break for very long once we got back, cause the boys went from wearing boots to wearing these...


Yep it was Opening Day at the ballpark for us this weekend, good times.

Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: