Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cover Girl

For all of our out of town family and friends, I wanted to share with you our little cover girl...


Miss Sassy is featured in our hometown magazine, The Bridge.  Thanks to everyone involved and for all the kind words we've received.  We love this community and are so blessed to be a part of it.

Now for some Spring Break pictures...

 He's always watching over she.

This next collection of pictures is what I like to call "You might be a redneck if..."



I thought these boys were going to fall in and totally drench themselves at any moment, but they never did.  Now they were filthy, don't get me wrong, but no one ever unintentionally fell in which I thought was quite an accomplishment given all the craziness that was going on over there.  They had no idea I was photographing them, I was being totally stealth.


Love this one of SK and my niece Olivia.

Her beauty astounds me, this type of beauty is not just what you can see.  It originates from the core of who she is and cannot help but come out and be felt by everyone around her...or maybe it's just cause I'm her mom and I think she's awesome!

There are many more pictures to be shared from Spring Break, but I didn't want to over do it.  

Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

Misty Moore said...

I think she is quite a beauty!