Monday, March 14, 2011

Grey's 1st 5th Birthday Party

We kicked off our Spring Break with a Birthday Party for a certain 4 year old who is turning 5. 




I'm not sure if you can tell, but he's still a huge Star Wars fan.  We have been a having a Star Wars: The Clone Wars birthday party for this kid for 3 years now.  




Boys and their video games, it starts at an early age.




Thank goodness SK and I are used to being outnumbered at home, b/c this party was heavy on the XY chromosomes.




There were two birthday boys and two birthday cakes at this party, Grey and his best bud Jacob celebrated together this year.  I love his face in the picture below.


This was Grey's first kid party, usually we just have a family party for him.  I think the expression on his face says it all.








Boys ruled at this party...


We saved the present opening for when we got home...





Seeing as how Grey's real birthday isn't until March 28, I am thinking that this boy is going to try stretch out the cake and presents for the whole month of March.  He will be having another party when we are at my parent's house over Spring Break.  


He's going to be impossible to deal with by the time March 28th rolls around and I will have no one to blame but myself for creating this birthday monster.  It's fun while it lasts though.


It was a good start to our Spring Break.  Thanks for checking in on us. 

No comments: