Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

We could not have asked for a more beautiful Easter weekend here in "the Ham." My heart is so full. I spent the better part of my Sunday afternoon listening to the sounds of my children playing. Their laughter, their squeals from too much fun that just cannot be contained and their faces wide with their sweet smiles...it's a beautiful thing.

We have had our share of Easter egg hunts this weekend. I am so glad that they all still love doing that and by they I really just mean Cooper. He's not above it and he gets into it just like the rest of them and then sometimes he even helps us hide the eggs for the other two boys. Nevertheless, we were hiding and hunting and hiding and hunting.







I'll just tell you that of all the cute girl clothes, there is nothing like a little girl in a smocked dress with bare feet...nothing like it, I could just eat her and her sweet little baby feet up.





Sophie Kate with her Easter basket, she got some bathing suits and a bubble blower. Can you tell that we are really ready for summer?





The brothers...



After church on Sunday, we had lunch with Chad's parents and did some Easter egg hunting. This picture was taken at their house, I absolutely love it.



We are loving these longer days. My favorite part is late afternoon when it's starting to cool down again but the sun has not yet set. On beautiful days like we had this weekend, I get to sit outside on the swing with my girl and we watch our boys play. It is one of my very favorite things...holding that little girl in her smocked cotton dress and kissing those sweet little feet, while we watch our boys be boys.

John 20:29 "Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

No comments: