Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sophie Kate's New Swing

The weather has been just beautiful here the past two weekends, so we have been able to get Sophie Kate out quite a bit to enjoy one of her birthday presents.

This swing was given to her by her MiMi and PawPaw.





I think they are waiting for me to stop taking pictures and come push them.



The G man has decided to take matters into his own hands.







I took these pictures one night after getting SK ready for bed, actually it was the night before her birthday. Holy cow, she is beautiful. I know I am her mother and all but y'all are going to have to give me a minute I can hardly stand her gorgeousness (if that's even a word)!





These were taken on SK's actual birthday, November 3...and yes she wore her tutu again all day just because she can.





My sweet one year old...



My two year old sunshine...



"As for man, his days are like grass, he flourishes like a flower of the field." Psalm 103:15

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yes, She IS very beautiful (it's not just you)!

SK looks like she loves her new swing! I used to love getting on the swings when I was younger... it made me feel more "normal" & free...

Stop by sometime. I miss your comments {:)

Blessings,

Shannon