Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Halloween Birthday Party

Awww...how is it that my baby girl is two now. She's such a big girl, she's growing so quickly, everyday I see less and less baby in her and more and more toddler. Her face and her hair are so "little girl" and not so much baby anymore. I can't believe it's been two years already, it feels like forever ago and just yesterday all at one time.

I thought it would be cute to do a Halloween birthday party for Miss Sassy this year. The only problem with that was that I had ordered her a birthday party outfit and then she also had a Halloween costume...it was a fashion dilemma...but she worked it out.

Birthday party...



Trick or Treating...



SK pulled it off no problem.

Some more shots of the birthday party...

Cousins, cousins...



and more cousins...



SK getting lots of "help" opening her presents...





Her sweet cousins, Emma Claire and Jill have got her lined up like one of their baby dolls, but they were taking such good care of her.





The little ones are always mesmerized by the big kids, it's no different here...



This one was mistakenly taken before SK got her hair did...





Too much tutu? Nah!!









So darling, the most beautiful 2 year old I know!!



Such a fun day spent with our family, I am so glad to share it with y'all.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: