Monday, November 25, 2013

Party of 13

Our next day at Disney found us at Chef Mickey's for breakfast bright and early...party of 13 please.
I can assure you this group put a hurtin' on that buffet.  The bacon never saw it coming.
 Showing my girl the love...



We celebrated my dad's birthday at Chef Mickey's.  This is what he wanted to do for his birthday.  I can't tell you how much I loved this, not many PawPaw's want to experience Disney with their grandchildren, but this one did!  Please note Cooper in the background of this picture,  I would put money down that he's got a plate of bacon in hand, ha ha.


Just us with the characters...




PawPaw with 3 of the grandsons, don't know where Grey had run off to.

Here they all are MiMi and PawPaw, with Minnie and all 7 of their grandchildren...we finally wrangled them all into one picture.

One of my favorites...
I run a tight ship and everyone played along and somehow we got all 13 of us up and out and at Chef Mickey's for a 7:30am breakfast reservation...it was so worth it.  I was thrilled to be able to do this with my whole family, such a fun morning.

No comments: