Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hollywood Studios

We went to Hollywood Studios for our first day in the parks, because of the extra magic hours, of course.  Doing Disney with us is not for the faint of heart, we like to get every minute out of the parks that we can...9am-11pm, sure why not?  Florida weather treated us right.  While there were freeze warnings back home, we experienced a perfect 70 degrees in sunny Florida.
I think the consensus from this group is that the Rockin' Roller Coaster truly rocked!!  I did ride it more than my fair share and I do love it but I think my favorite ride at Hollywood Studios is Toy Story Mania.  What Toy Story Mania lacks in roller coaster thrills it makes up for in cuteness.


The force is strong in our Padawan's, after all these years they still resist the dark side.  
The newly updated Star Tours ride was great.  It got high praise from all the Star Wars fans in my family.
  
I love watching the Beauty and the Beast Live Stage show with my girl. She just lights up.



 Our little Sophia meets Sophia the first...
Fantasmic is the night show at Hollywood Studios.  It's Disney at it's very best, love this one.

Mickey!!
Open the park and close the park, they only way we roll at Disney...
Day one in the parks...done, next up breakfast at Chef Mickey's and Animal Kingdom.

No comments: