Tuesday, October 29, 2013

All the football you can handle

Finally, the feel good post I've been wanting to do and the one the grandparents have been waiting on...
(7th grade football team)
Yep it's the much anticipated football post and if you can't feel good about football then I can't help you.
Keep your eye out for big #70...


Us with our boy after his first game...




Right defensive tackle...


And then when his game is over he goes and plays the drums in the band for the 8th grade game...yeah Thursday nights were really busy for us this fall.






These are camera phone pictures so the quality isn't too good, but here he is on game day playing the drums in the pep rally.  

I'm such a sucker for that boy in his khakis and football jersey.





Right offensive lineman...
He learned so much this year about hard work and team. This was Cooper's first year in pads so he learned a ton about football as well, he can talk it and he can play it.  This football lovin' family is having a ball with this.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that no one was happier to be out at that boy's games every Thursday than me...I'm just going to claim it now.  With all that we have been through with baby girl this fall, Thursdays were the best distraction ever.  I am so thankful for our nurse that kept SK for all but one of Cooper's games.  It was wonderful to be out in the fall air watchin' that boy play.  This is such a neat time in his life, grateful that I didn't have to miss a second of it.

No comments: