Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Day continued...

We're still trying to make our way through Christmas Day here on the blog.  Chad's family came over in the afternoon to check out all the new "stuff." 


 Cousin Sam brought some of his stuff over too...


Grey and Sam playing Skylanders on the Xbox...
There's something you should know about Grey...he loves his pajamas.  He wore them to church Christmas morning (as did SK) and didn't get dressed the whole day, just like he likes it.  I have never seen a child his age with such an affinity for pjs and relaxing.


Going, going...
 Gone.


When SK finally woke up from her Christmas day nap, she got to meet her newest cousin Jack.



It rained some on Christmas Day, but at the first sign of clearing, Jacob took his new bike out for a test drive. 


Chad got me a full size piano keyboard.  I took piano lessons when I was growing up but haven't played for years.  I mentioned to him that I might want to start back up again. I played Christmas carols for a while on Christmas day and can't wait to get back to playing again. Sophie Kate loves music so much, I want to play for her.


We had a wonderful day, blessed beyond anything we deserve.  Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: