Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pool Pics

Oh, you thought summer had been officially closed here on the blog...well it's back for an encore.  My brother in law was here this past weekend with his awesome camera and got some great shots of my boys at the pool. 




Love the background on this one...





Cooper actually took this one of his brothers and his cousin, turned out pretty good, I thought...


Probably my favorite...






or maybe these next two are my favorites...



In any case I have been battling major camera envy this week.  Although my pictures probably wouldn't look this good even if I had a cool camera b/c he has major editing skillz as well...I'm so inadequate.  Thanks for making me feel inadequate in my picture taking Brad.  I'm joking...thanks for these priceles pics of my boys...I love them.

No comments: