Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Fun

We are sooo enjoying ourselves this summer. I am going to try to show you with these pictures but I don't know if our fun comes through enough. What do you think?







And now the little diva herself...



I can hardly take those little sunglasses, they make my day every time I see them.



Oh boy, does she love watching those brothers...



SK in her new pool float...





Cooper perfecting his dive...



This boy just loves life and it shows in everything he does...



Grey...just showing off...



Who does she think she is?!?



Girlfriend knows she's something special...



SK's sleep study is this week, so we will be spending one night at Children's Hospital. I'm trying to psyche myself up for it. It's only one night...we've been through waaay worse. Hopefully we will get lots of helpful information from it. I don't expect to come back home w/any information. I'm sure it will be the same old "we'll send the results to your doctor" thing, but I will update towards the end of the week.

1 Thessalonians 3:9 "How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?"

No comments: