Friday, June 11, 2010

SK's Week at VBS

We have wrapped up a week of Vacation Bible School around here. Sophie Kate had a great week. She loves to be active...going, doing and participating not to mention being loved on, fussed over and the center of attention.

I feel like I have earned the right to speak for my girl...I do it everyday with doctors, nurses, therapists, etc. I feel like in this picture she is screaming, "Hey, look at me!"



Love this...



This is not a very good picture of SK, but I included it in the post b/c SK's teachers told Mr. Chip before they handed SK to him to "be careful she's heavy," that cracked me up. These guys are members of Team Impact. They break baseball bats over their legs, run through and bust up huge blocks of ice and tell people about Jesus for a living...I think they're good with our little SK.



Sister, we are going to have to get you a pair of cowboy boots for fall. I am loving them on your "mini me."



Even though this was one snapshot of one day after VBS, please know that this was our girl each day after VBS...exhausted.



SK's VBS class...



Teachers, thank you for letting my girl see, feel, hear and experience the world around her this week. You all are a blessing.

No comments: