Friday, June 4, 2010

Brother and Sister

He will never know anything different...



He thinks all babies are fed through a feeding pump. He even knows how to turn it on and off. He really doesn't know any different. He still thinks SK is a baby. It's really sweet when he sees commercials on TV for "girl stuff," b/c he tells me "when Sophie Kate gets bigger we will have to get that for her." He's precious with her.



He'll say things to me like "when Sophie Kate gets bigger I'm going to let her ride my bike." I love the innocence and hope he still possesses as a child. I wish I still had some of it.

He tells me when he likes her dress or he'll say, "Sophie Kate looks cute today." He always wants her to sit with him which is absolutely adorable to me. He sits beside her and shares his covers with her so she will be warm.



Nothing he ever finds out about her will ever change how he feels about her. His heart is so tender towards her. It's a beautiful thing...those two together.

Romans 12:9-10 "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves."

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Grey is precious and I have chills reading this sweet post... Sweet kids!