Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleep Study

We are here, checked in and hooked up. How on earth this girl is gonna sleep tonight with all this stuff hooked up to her is beyond me, but they tell me she will. I will get to meet with one of the sleep study doctors before we leave, so I will have some info to share with y'all at some point over the weekend.

For now though, I bet they don't have a cuter patient in the sleep clinic tonight than this one...



this one...



or even this one...



Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Misty Moore said...

Love the pigtails and cupcake outfit! Try to get some rest tonight. I know, it's impossible! Let me know if I can keep kids for you tomorrow or if I can let you borrow a dark, quite room to sleep in! Praying for great results.

Amye Jo said...

Misty, y'all's downstairs windowless bedroom is sounding great right now. Although I'd have to wait until 11:00 for your kids to be done using it...you lucky dog, ha ha.