Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Zip Line

The boys had a fun adventure at PawPaw and MiMi's house while we were there after Christmas. My brother-in-law had built a tree house complete with a zip line out behind by parent's house. Tree house + zip line + 4 boys and 1 girl = enough said.

First Cooper...



Then Jacob...



and then, you guessed it, the g-man...



Y'all, I was totally shocked that he actually went through with it. I wish y'all could understand just how high up he was...



Does this help? Ha, Ha!



He was so proud of himself, as he pulled the rope back to the next cousin waiting...





I was able to get Cooper and Grey on video, but by the time I decided to do that, Jacob had gone inside, it was very cold that day. He's the middle son and here I go contributing to even more of his "middle child" troubles, I'm just awful, but here goes anyway. It's a bit shaky but I did it on my camera for crying out loud.



Now for the g-man, I would tell the grandparents to look away right around this time, but since two of them were in attendance...well then I guess they are as much to blame as we are, huh?



What fun, they had an absolute ball. Can't you just hear them now..."Daddy, we want one of those in our backyard." There's never a dull moment with those 3 boys and that 1 little girl.