Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guess Who?

Guess whose getting their first haircut tomorrow?!? That's right, it's another milestone for our girl...her very first haircut.

Let's reminisce over the many styles that have been so "SK."

There was "the fuzz"



Oh baby girl, 6 months later and still not much more than fuzz...



One year old and finally enough hair to put a little bow in, it's even starting to curl up a little in the back. It's funny to look back and see what little hair I would put a bow in, it makes me laugh. I was so excited for her to wear that first bow.



SK's first pigtails...



The whale spout, look at all the curls she was starting to get...



Those sweet baby curls...



Bedhead...



and lastly the "I'm a two year old now" french braids.



Now don't be sad, I'm not. In fact I am very much looking forward to doing this with her and also it doesn't hurt that she is on a major mega vitamin and her hair grows like a dang weed. So whatever happens tomorrow will grow out pretty quickly but I can't imagine that it will be anything but perfect on her.

So here's one last look at her two year old uncut baby hair...



oh yes I really am...



and SK is super excited about it...



Check back later, the new "do" will be making it's debut in lots of places around town tomorrow and on the blog asap.

It's sooo fun sharing the fun stuff!

No comments: