Friday, January 1, 2010

The Christmas Wrap Up

I am still trying to catch the blog up to real time, hopefully one more Christmas post and a New Year's post will get the job done. This one's going to be heavy on the pictures, hope y'all can handle it.

We celebrated with Chad's family before Christmas on the 23rd and kicked off the present opening with a bang.



Grey got a Star Wars plate, bowl and cup just for him, he was so proud.



The Christmas kiddie table...



Sophie Kate with some of her stocking stuffers, her grip on that lollipop is cracking me up.



Christmas Eve...



SK and Grey enjoying one of SK's Santa presents on Christmas morning. I was video taping a lot of this so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked of Christmas morning.



The G-man at about 3 o'clock on Christmas day. I can't even remember when I used to sleep like that, I am so jealous.



We left the day after Christmas to celebrate with my family. This is SK with her cousin Emma Claire, Sophie Kate adores her. Although SK doesn't see EC very often, I know that she knows her. EC just jumps right in with Sophie and as y'all can see SK's eyes light up. For that matter, all of the cousins are crazy about Sophie Kate, yes they ask questions but they have an unconditional love that is just precious none of them can keep their hands off of her, it means the world to me.



More presents at MiMi and PawPaw's house...







Sophie Kate couldn't take anymore...



Once again SK has been an absolute doll, happy, healthy and thriving. This was a very special Christmas for our family with joy, smiles and laughter dominating the sadness of the past two. Thank you Jesus for the joy and the hope you have placed in our hearts.

No comments: