Saturday, January 30, 2010

Video of SK

I took this video recently of Sophie Kate with her little Christmas kitty that plays "Jesus loves me." Chad and I were in the kitchen cooking and SK was holding her little kitty and kept squeezing it over and over making it play it's song. She was in such a sweet little mood, but I guess once I got the video going she was totally over making it play music. Little stinker only did for me one time on camera and y'all she had been making it play over and over just before the camera was turned on...isn't that always the way it goes. Anyway, here it is in all it's unedited glory...

SK and her kitty from Amye McManic on Vimeo.


I have no idea why my voice went supersonic. For heaven's sake it's like at that high pitch that can only be heard by dogs and cats. I don't know what came over me, but for the love someone please tell me that's not what I really sound like.

No comments: