Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Hey everyone, we had a very fun weekend here.  We kicked off the weekend with a backyard water gun fight on Friday evening...

Water guns $20.00...

Water shoes $10.00...

Little brother squirting big brother in the face...priceless...

He's sneaky, but little does he know he's fixin' to be on the wrong end of this fight...

Boys + water = hours of fun

Of course it's not over until someone starts crying....ok now it's over

After the two middle ones were put to bed, Cooper kept going and going....he was soaked

The next day brought the last of the regular season baseball games, the tournament starts next week.  Jacob got to play pitcher for his team and got an out a home plate.  He has now played second base, center field and pitcher this year, Great Job Jacob!

This is what happens to SK when we are the baseball fields for too long.  Can anyone sympathize with her?

Cooper went 3 for 3 Saturday, with great hits to the outfield.

Next year big guy, you can be just like them...

The Dodgers ended their season with a win, way to go boys!

We ended Saturday with a pool party for Jacob's baseball team.  They were being so silly...

and so darling...

Jacob, with his coach and his trophy.  We are so proud of you!

It was a great weekend here and it is only getting better.  I have already had breakfast in bed this morning, made for me by my sweet family before we went to church and now I get to indulge in one of my very favorite things....the Sunday afternoon nap.  It's been gone from me for 18 months now and boy have we missed each other.  Let me just set the stage for ya, it's dark and it's raining here and I have a tiny red head beside me that has already beat me to the sleeping part and I can't wait to join him, shhh....Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: