Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Vacation Begins

It's officially summer in my mind, weather (pun intended) James Spann (our local man with the weather plan) would agree with me or not b/c school is out here.  I would say no more early mornings but evidently my kids haven't got the memo on that yet.  If the mornings are still going to be early then at least they can be lazy since we don't have to be anywhere at any certain time.  Well, that is until Vacation Bible School starts and then there's Cooper's baseball camp, oh and then there's some therapy days and doctor appointments scattered in and around our summer.  OK then, except for ALL those days then we really don't have to be anywhere at any certain time.

So let the games begin....and every now and then scattered in and amongst the "That's not fair," "Give that back,"  "He hit me," and the beloved "I'm telling," I occasionally get "Thanks mom," "love you, mama," and "that was so fun" and that makes it all worth it.  I'll leave you with one other sweet taste of summer that makes all I do worth it too.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: