Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh, Happy Day

This was our first free weekend since basketball games started two months ago and boy did we enjoy it.  We didn't go anywhere, we didn't do anything and it was great.  I had set a small goal for myself of staying in my pajamas all day and I am pleased to report that I achieved that goal...all day long in my pajamas.  It was very cold here this past weekend so we started a fire around noon and kept it going all day, needless to say SK and I never left the family room. The boys were in their element playing video games for most of the day so SK and I watched Tangled and Sophia the First (sweet new show on the Disney Channel).  It was an amazingly wonderful do nothing kind of day.  I found myself longing for that day again when my 5:30 alarm clock went off this morning, ugh!

My youngest son was baptized two weeks ago and we got the pictures in from it last week.  I want to share some of them with y'all.  All pictures are courtesy of Ron Burkett, one of our church photographers.


We praise God for this decision that Grey has made to follow Christ.  We have seen God work in Grey's life preparing his heart for God's call.
One of Grey's favorite songs is "Happy Day" by Tim Hughes.  Oh, happy day indeed!!

Galatians 3:26-28 "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.  For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

1 comment:

Macie said...

This is precious! Love those pictures of Grey. :)