Thursday, March 28, 2013

Grey

Today our youngest son turns 7 years old.  I have shared before that one day a week he goes to Sophie Kate's classroom, has lunch with her and her friends and then just kind of hangs out for a bit with them.  He and SK both have fabulous teachers that allow them to do this while they are both at the same school.  SK's teacher once said "He's my special ed teacher in training" and then quickly added "he'll probably do something way better than that."  I have to disagree with her on that last part, though.  While I know what she meant, I have to say that I can think of no higher calling on his life than to devote his career to children just like his sister.  It is truly a calling.


This boy blows me away with his kindness and compassion.  He is at his best when he is helping.  I love the inclusion classes that he has been a part of at school. He is drawn to these kids, he has such a heart for them and does it all so unassumingly.  He just knows they need a friend.  I pray he seeks God first in all that he does.  What a privilege it is to see God at work in His young life.  I can't wait to see what's ahead of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that little girl sucking me off. I want to give her a nice facial.