Friday, February 1, 2013

Toothless

The tooth fairy has been busy around our house lately. Everyone has loose teeth and/or teeth falling out like crazy, except for me and Chad, ha ha.  Grey has lost his two front teeth among others.
I love a little one with their front teeth missing.  It's such a cute stage.  I love the way they talk, the way they have to eat and that precious toothless smile.  I remember when Cooper and Jacob went through this stage.  I can see them in my mind's eye, but just barely and I never want to forget what it's like.  

Sophie Kate, in a effort not to be outdone by her older brother, has lost one of her two front teeth as well and the other one is loose so she won't be far behind Grey.  She's already lost two teeth, which is way ahead of any of the boys at that age...such a showoff!!

Jacob and Grey are in the middle of basketball season right now, so we are enjoying 2 basketball games every Saturday.  Cooper is sitting out this season due to a heel injury last fall.  What it boils down to is that his bones are growing faster than the tendons and ligaments can keep up with and it's causing him some pain, nothing that some shoe inserts and rest won't take care of though. If you see him on a regular basis then this comes as no surprise to you, I'm thinking I have less than a year to go before he is as tall if not taller than me, that's going to be so weird. Everything is speeding by way to fast.  Time, please slow down.
Please take note of the little dachshund curled up on the pillow beside SK's chair.  We had a fire that night and he found the perfect spot in front of the fire but still next to his girl.  Here's some of the things that made my list of grace gifts this week...SK's health and her being able to go to school, dinner w/everyone around the table and that unforgettable snaggle-toothed smile.

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18, "Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

No comments: