Friday, February 8, 2013

Unforgettable Smiles

Here are some updated pictures of my toothless kids...
SK's other front tooth fell out this week and I had to get a picture of these two and their missing teeth.  They won't be like this for long and I never want to forget those toothless smiles.
Love this one of SK looking at Grey, she loves him so much!  I showed Grey the pictures after I took them and he asked what I was going to do with them.  I said "I'm going to put them on Facebook."  He paused for just a minute and then said, "I'm ok with that."  He makes me laugh. 

Yay, it's Friday!  I'm so happy to be home with my girl today.  It's cloudy and raining a bit this morning and I foresee a day spent in comfy clothes underneath SK's electric blanket.  Some of our best days are spent here with no place to go.  Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: