Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow Day

After all that talk about not getting much snow around here, look what happened yesterday.

 "Ask and you shall receive"
The kids got out of school early and that's when the real fun began.

 His face is priceless, he just enjoys life!



 Yeah, he was actually coming after me...



Trying to get the biggest snowball he can carry and throw it at his brother...



 The brothers are constantly after each other...



Frank got in on the action early on when there was only a little snow on the ground.  He quickly tired of all the "white stuff" and decided it was way overrated as he laid stretched out by the fire.  His first snow experience was short lived.

 A pretty snowfall...
What a wonderful afternoon spent with my kids.  I made it a point not to fret about all the wet clothes, gloves, hats and floors, not to sigh and wish that I didn't have all this extra laundry to do because I had one on the inside that I would have given anything for her to able to run and play in the snow.  I wouldn't have cared how much she messed up, got wet and changed, so I made a choice not be annoyed by her brothers doing it either...made for a stress free afternoon and a more relaxed mama.  Good Times!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Good times, indeed! Thank you for the reminders to enjoy more and stress less!