Friday, October 7, 2011

Some Good

Fall ushers in such a beautiful time of year.  Once we are able to say our final goodbyes to a carefree summer, there are some wonderful things Fall brings to the table...literally, ha ha.  It also ushers in memories that continue to be so real and readily available that I can almost reach out and touch them.  Pain that still to this day takes my breath away when I allow it to consume me.  


Each year since the baby sister was born we have ushered in fresh perspectives, new traditions and different ways of thinking and doing things.  All the while trying to focus on where we are now and dwelling on the present moment and not the pain of the past.  God has not stopped writing on the page of who she is or who this family is...and He is going to work it all out for good.  


Joel 2:25 "Then I will make up to you for the years that the swarming locust has eaten..."  


We are fixin' to have some good people.  Yep I said fixin'.





Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: