Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yep, it's summer!

At the pool...


I wish you could all experience a "day in the life" of living with Grey.  He the sweetest thing with his sister and super protective of her in the pool.  He recently told a friend of mine who was in the pool with SK that she was getting too close to the deep end and that Sophie Kate was not to go in the deep end.  He's always watching.






The many suits and floats of Sophie Kate...

My father-in-law has taken it upon himself to find the perfect float for his 3 yr old granddaughter this summer.  Each time we go over there to swim he usually has a couple of new floats for us to try out with SK.  The thought of him perusing every aisle within a 50 mile radius of our town with only our girl on his mind makes me smile.



Yes, it's a tankini and she knows she looking fabulous.


This next segment is what I like to call "You might be a redneck if..."

You might be a redneck if you and your 4 kids go to the drive in on a Friday night and let said kids watch the movie from the back of the pickup truck.  Yep, we did.


It was perfect for Sophie Kate b/c she loves being outside and not in loud/dark movie theaters.  We took our own drinks and snacks and had a good ole time...


barefoot rednecks and all.


Local friends, we highly recommend the Argo drive for some cheap family fun.  Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi Sophie Kate and Family
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are an amazing, courageous, strong, and determined fighter. U are a brave warrior, smilen champ, inspirational hero, super trooper and a tough cookie.
U are a Earthly angel and a precious and special gift.

Your Brothers are also, Precious and Special gifts. I can tell that they all care about you, and they love you so much. I know that you are their hero's and that they are your hero's. U are so lucky to have loving and caring brothers, and loving and caring partents.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease.
I love it when people sign my guestbook.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com