Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Perfect Float

Concerning the pursuit of the perfect pool float for our girl, I think we have a winner...


I probably should have been more specific b/c the perfect pool float for SK, in my opinion, is one that allows her to be up and a part of the action.




The "flat on her back" pool float is easy to come by, but getting her up and supported properly was a whole different ball game, especially since she has officially grown out of the baby floats.



Our girl loves the water! She must feel so light and free, she kicks her legs around and always has the biggest smile on her face, even when she's being splashed by her brothers.


She doesn't get a moment's peace in the pool, her little bodyguard is never too far away.  Have I mentioned he's a bit protective of her...because he is.  It's so sweet.



My kids would swim from sun up to sun down if they could.  I'm so thankful for this pool at my in-laws house.  It provides us such fun times with family and friends during the summer.  Sophie Kate is able to stay inside when she's not in the pool so that she doesn't get too hot.  It's really the perfect setup for us.   


FYI, Sophie Kate's float is the H2O Hammock from Leslie's Pool Supply.  


Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: