Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Christmas

The day after Christmas we left 2 inches of snow on the ground in Birmingham and headed to my parent's house to get together with my side of the family.  I told them we must really love them to leave the only white Christmas any of us had ever known to go to a place with absolutely no snow on the ground.




A safe bet for Grey...Star Wars anything.


I know this picture is dark, my new camera and I weren't getting along, it happens every now and then, I'm still learning.










 SK is happy with her new toy.


 Love this one of SK and her cousin Emma Claire


 No boys allowed at this table.


 The boys are happy...they got their Colts hats.


My sweet angel baby...


 She's such a show off...


but so dang cute I can hardly stand it.


I think that wraps up our Christmas tour of homes this year.  My boys ended up staying with my parents for a few days after we (Chad, SK and I) came home.  So between all the presents and then getting anything they wanted at MiMi and PawPaw's house, they were spoiled rotten by the time they came back to us.  I heard that right after we left Grey had 2 bowls of ice cream...y'all that was at 11:30 in the morning.  In addition to that, they were also taken to the movies and they have a TV in the room they stay in there...yeah they were thrilled to come back home, ha ha.

We had such a wonderful Christmas break.  I am sad that everyone has to go back to work and school this week.  I have treasured up this time with them in my heart, it was sooo good.


Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: