Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Somebody please tell me there is a difference between this picture...


and this picture...


Because the first picture was taken with my "old" camera and the second picture was taken with my "new" camera.  I'm having so much fun with it, looking forward to learning about all the bells and whistles. 


It really doesn't matter which camera I use for SK, she's darling to me through any camera lens.


Sweet sleeping baby...


Preschool has been going really well for Sophie Kate.  She is loving it, she is having fun there, making friends.  It's just been such a positive experience so far.  Everyone associated with this program has been so kind and welcoming to our girl.  

Here she is before school one morning...


This is what made me cry real tears today...




We're looking forward to a short school/work week.  Looking forward to spending time with family and eating some good food.

Our family is so blessed, as long as I am with them this week, I'll be happy.


Thanks for checking in on us.  Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.

SK says it way better than I can...

 

1 Chronicles 29:13 "  Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name."

1 comment:

susie said...

Hey Amy! I can tell a difference. The second one looks sharper (to me anyways).