Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Fall Break

I know these are about two weeks late, but I couldn't let our Fall Break go without a "shout out."  The days spent at my parent's house are packed full of fun and adventure.  They have wide open spaces around their house and very few rules.

Maybe these pictures will show you...




 
 My boys are totally obsessed with getting a dog, can you tell?







Catching grasshoppers...
 






Some of the faces of SK from our fall break...



This is where Sophie Kate preferred to have her breakfast, it was chilly though so she had to be bundled up, sister loves to be outside.




 These last two pictures are my favorite...her beauty takes my breath away.



Psalm 62:5-6 "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amye,

She is just beautiful. I wanted to ask you a question. In the picture of Sophie Kate in her wheelchair, I noticed the strap the comes around her chest to help hold her in the chair. Do you know the brand of the harness? My Maggie has a harness as well, but it comes up higher on her chest near her chin. I like the one that you have, and I think it would be more comfortable for Maggie.

Thanks so much,

Michelle

Amye Jo said...

Yes Michelle the straps are made by Bodypoint, Inc. and our seat is done by Freedom Designs, hopefully you can find the straps that way. I do like them they support her so well, stay put and seem to be comfortable for SK.

Amye

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Amye. I am going to give those names to the company that handles our wheelchair, and hopefully they can help us.

Blessings,

Michelle