Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football Weekend

Good thing we're a football lovin' family, b/c we were all up in it on Saturday.  Here's how it all went down...we watched our boys play flag football from 7:30 (yes that's am) until 12:30pm and then from 12:30pm until sometime around 10:30pm, not sure exactly b/c I feel asleep, we were watching college football.  Like I said, good thing we love our football around here. 

Getting some direction from the coach...






and this was how Grey spent part of his morning...


Here is Sophie Kate ready to head out to her brother's football games...


Thank goodness she loves football just as much as we do, she was an absolute doll.


  Then on Sunday after church we cheered on our Colts.


We've waited 8 long months now all is right with the world again.  There is football played in our backyard, football played out on the field and football on the TV.  We are looking forward to the crisp cool fall air that will be making it's way down south soon.

 
Glad you're on board SK the season is just beginning.  I'm thankful for weekends spent with my family doing the things we love.  There's no where else I'd rather be than with these crazy boys, my sweet baby girl and my best friend.  It was a good weekend.

No comments: