Monday, March 1, 2010

From Basketball to Baseball

We wrapped up basketball season around here with our boys this weekend. Baseball is next on the horizon for us but before we turn our full attention to the ballpark here are some shots from Cooper and Jacob's Upwards basketball teams.

Just fouled and going to the line...



Going for the steal...



Bringing the ball down...



Trying to get open...



Can I be you when I grow up?



All three of our boys are playing baseball this year, well I mean two are playing baseball and one is playing tee ball. Nevertheless all three have already started spring training, my only complaint is that it would actually be spring...I can't wait for it to be a lot warmer at the ballpark. However, we were still all out there for the first practices of the season and let me tell you those little tee ball guys did not disappoint. They are going to be so much fun!

As I was driving Grey and his best friend Jacob to their practice Friday night, I happen to overhear some of their conversation, it is so fun to do that w/3 year olds. Anyway, they were talking about going to their first tee ball practice when Grey said "Jacob, are you so happy?" to which Jacob responded, "I am not just a little happy, I am much happy" to which Grey responded, "I am much happy too." They are so darling, they both make me much happy.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

they make me much happy too!