Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Back on Track

I think we have figured out what has had Miss Sassy so upset over the past week and I am trying to think about how I can discreetly and with Sk's utmost dignity in mind tell y'all about it.  Let's see....umm.....Miss Sophie is having some major "bathroom" issues, as in not being able to, if y'all know what I mean.  Now I'm not saying that she hasn't been able to go at all, just not very much and not without a lot of weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Whew!  I can't tell y'all how happy I am to finally get this thing figured out.  It is beyond frustrating to endure night after night of crying and painful screaming and not know what is wrong with her.  It is a terribly helpless feeling.  What a relief to have an answer and we didn't even have to go to the doctor this time.  So, I won't go into detail about the solutions to this problem b/c that would be compromising her dignity and privacy "big time."  Let's just say that today (Wed. March 11) is better than yesterday and hopefully we are getting back on track here.

The second time around with this surgery has been so difficult on my baby it's time for her to feel better for a really long time.  Thanks for checking in on us and pray that there will only be good things to report from now on.

No comments: