Monday, July 9, 2012

Turkey Creek

I was able to spend some time with my two oldest boys and some friends recently at Turkey Creek Nature Preserve.

I know y'all are all wondering why they are wearing gross, dirty socks aren't you?  Well, it has been tested and proven that gross dirty socks provide the best traction on the slippery rocks.  Water shoes have proved themselves useless there.  So each time we head out to Turkey Creek we always make sure we have our gross dirty socks with us, ha ha.

P. S. The socks sacrifice themselves to a day at Turkey Creek, they are not allowed to come home after such a day.

These boys have been busy this month with church camp. When one comes home, the other one leaves...so looking back on the pictures from just a couple of weeks ago makes me smile when I am missing them. 



I don't get many opportunities to have just the two of them all to myself.  I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: