Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Friends

Remember before Sophie Kate started school when I talked about the possibility of her maybe making some new friends and maybe possibly being invited to some friends birthday parties and stuff like that?  Well, I never thought it would come this soon but SK was invited to 2 parties last weekend.  

These are children that are in her new preschool class.  They are all so unbelievably sweet and gentle with her.  




They were all so excited to see her, it really touched my heart.  They are so genuine in their thoughts and feelings and I saw that come out with each one of them when they were talking to SK.  They are not capable of being fake or "putting up a front" like we as grownups do from time to time and that is so refreshing.  I didn't have to wonder if they meant what they said, y'all they were the real deal and it meant the world to me.

These are some of SK's new preschool friends.  They are so darling to me, they have no idea how they have touched this mama's heart by just being themselves.  

 
What a beautiful thing their friendship is...


...just beautiful.

Romans 12:10 "Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."

Thanks for checking in on us. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am crying now! All those kiddos are so special to me that I cannot put it into words (as well as you have)! So glad to see my babies bonding outside the classroom. They are all so special! Thanks for sharing the photos! Holly

Anonymous said...

Emily just loves Sophie Kate! I love the pictures! I am so glad that those two are good friends. This preschool bunch is the greatest with the greatest teachers. I can't wait to have Sophie Kate in my classes!
Jaime