Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last Weekend Wrap Up

I promised more pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to my parent's house and now that it is December we can bring on those cute Christmas outfits...


My sweet girl...I love this picture of her.


Sophie Kate's elf joined our elf family this year, her name is Abigail.   I think her little braids are very appropriate since our little SK likes to rock the braids from time to time too.



Crackers for four elves...check, water for four elves...check, magic snowflakes sprinkled over four elves...check, 3 super excited boys...triple check. 


My boys being boys...


Off to the woods with PawPaw...





Love having you in my life G-man, you make me laugh every day.

Sophie Kate and her cousin Emma Claire
Those girls love their matching clothes. 

This is what happens to the boys after multiple days in the woods...
 

Tis the season for multiple cute Christmas outfits and SK can now be seen in and around town rockin' her different Christmas looks.


Looking forward to the Beth Moore conference this weekend in "the Ham."  Hope y'all have a great weekend, thanks for checking in on us. 

No comments: