Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Break

Our house is abuzz with excitement...we are officially out of school and Christmas is only a few days away.  I was able to spend some time last week in Grey and Sophie Kate's classrooms and had a ball with them and their friends. 




I hear this spinning toy is one of SK's favorites at school, she sure does look happy.


Grey's Christmas program...


He dances to the beat of a different drummer...


Literally y'all, he started doing "the sprinkler" about midway through the program...


It was so funny.


He knows he's awesome!


Grey and Sophie Kate at Grey's Christmas party.




 G-man with some of his buds...



The Santa hat picture was taken at SK's school, isn't it the cutest?  I have to say that I love how they positioned her in such a way to get a good picture.  It takes time to get a good picture of SK, it may not seem like much but it means a lot to me.  Just another way in which they show they care.

Oh my, it was lots of fun last week, but it is even more exciting this week.  Christmas break has begun and our Charlie Brown Christmas tree is now laden with the many homemade ornaments that were brought home last week.  Although I guess 3rd grade is the cutoff for making homemade ornaments at school, sadly my 4th grader hasn't brought home any.  I know, I know...he's 10...but it still hurts my heart just a little, they're still babies to their mamas.

I was able to get all my Christmas shopping done before the boys got out of school, so now all that's left is the fun stuff.  We have to get our little girl well first though...SK has spiked a 102 degree fever and is feeling pretty rotten.  She doesn't have the flu, thank goodness, but is very gunky and gaggy (probably not a word but you get the picture).  She has some suspicious lung sounds but not full on pneumonia, so we are fighting with everything we have to get her well by Christmas.

Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: