Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Lake Trip

This was the view from where I sat a lot this week...



We spent a week at a lake house with my parents and my sister and her family. Lots of fun...





food...



and family...



There was swimming...



tubing...



and kayaking, oh my...



As for our girl, well, she did a lot of hangin' out.

Sophie Kate hangin' out on the boat dock, so dang cute...



SK hangin' out on the boat...





SK after hangin' out on the boat all day...



Cooper getting some direction from Dad on driving the boat...







On a boat ride with PawPaw and MiMi...



This was one of my favorite spots on the boat too...



Another one of my favorite spots on the boat...



Sweet girls...



All that and I haven't even come close to sharing everything we did last week. Alas, real life has taken over and we have come home to a broken washing machine and no A/C...welcome home, huh? Oh how I wish we were still at the lake, but I guess I will have to relieve it through blog posts.

Thanks for checking in on us, more to come later.

No comments: