Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our 4th of July Weekend

Our red, white and blue cutie...



We spent our long weekend with family, friends and fireworks. We also went to our town's Freedom Celebration, it was so much fun.

This little guy surprised the heck out of me by getting on this ride. I think having big brother Jacob ride it with him made it all ok.



Going down the big slide with friends...





If you are wondering why there are no pictures of the older boys, it is b/c they ditched me early on and went and did their own thing with their friends. Yeah, I don't rate real high anymore, I guess I better get used to it. At least little Grey still likes to hang with me.

And get his picture made...



Our girl has had a great weekend and even got to see her first fireworks display Sunday night.



We finally got everyone back together just in time for the fireworks to start...



The boys wrestling with Mr. Ron...





Our "little bit" couldn't quite hang till the very end. She somehow fell asleep during the fireworks...it could have been the earplugs or maybe it was complete and total exhaustion.



Either way, we got everything we could out of this weekend and then some and it has left us happy, contented and a bit sleep deprived and it was worth every minute!

1 comment:

Adriane said...

I love Sophie Kate's outfit :) She and Kylee both had the same idea for firework watching... so funny!