Thursday, December 3, 2009

Still Partying

I cannot believe that it is December and I am still talking about Sophie Kate's birthday...if she wasn't so darling she would absolutely stink from her spoiled rotten-ness. SK and her daddy had a joint birthday party over the Thanksgiving weekend b/c all of Chad's family was in town. Still, Miss Sassy doesn't share the spotlight real well so it was pretty much all about her...just the way she likes it.

Yep, she's still two and yep she's still wearing the tutu...



I told y'all she doesn't share well. That face is killing me, "back off buddy, you're stealing my show."









So sweet, I love how they love her.



Seriously, child you can be mad if you want to but this really is the last birthday party you are having this year.



Girlfriend doesn't like to be told no, so I don't do it very often. Her smile breathes life to me, I'll do just about anything to see it.



Psalm 16:11 "You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever."

No comments: