Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are we having fun yet?

The last week of school before Christmas vacation is always ridiculously crazy...projects, parties and presents oh my! I am trying desperately to have all our Christmas gifts bought before the boys are out of school b/c there will be no time for it next week. I don't know about you but something in my mind sets off warning signals when I start contemplating taking 4 kids to Target/Walmart. It's just not in the best interest of anybody to do that.

So this week I am running myself ragged trying to finish up everything and by everything I also mean therapy. Yes, Sophie girl, this is the last week that you will go to therapy in 2009...y'all she's just beside herself.

I have also been able to spend some time at Grey's school doing this...





The finished product...



Huey, Duey, and Louie...they crack me up.



Sooo ready for things to slow down and just spend time with these guys and their daddy.



Merry Christmas!

No comments: