Monday, April 13, 2009

Update: Sophie Kate Day at Chick-fil-A

Trussville community, our family is overwhelmed by the out pouring of love we have been shown today.  We are still trying to take in all of the moments and stories that have blessed our hearts.  We don't have any final numbers yet, but stay tuned b/c I will be posting them when I get them.  I have so much to share with y'all from my heart today, I just don't even feel like I can make complete sentences at this point.  See, I can't even come up with a good title for today's post (what kind of title is Update).

Wow y'all, God showed up in a mighty way here today and we are just humbled and speechless right now.  All glory and praise goes to the One who set things in motion a year ago in preparation for what took place today and His name is Jesus!!  God, humble our hearts and fix our eyes continuously on You, that nothing will be directed our way or placed on us, but that You and You alone are given all glory, honor and praise for anything and everything that is accomplished through Your perfect will.  Thank you for showing God's love to us today, pictures and stories will follow soon.

No comments: