Friday, January 23, 2009

30 Random Things About Sophie Kate

In my Facebook world a "25 Random Things About Me" thing has been circulating through my friends, so I thought it would be appropriate for SK to do it on her website too.  Of course SK cannot do anything by the book so she is doing 30 random things about herself.   Here they are in no particular order.....

1. I have been perfectly made by the hands of my Creator, I wish my mama could believe and accept this

2. I don't like hospitals

3. I am loved by so many people

4. I have the best big brothers

5. My oldest brother Cooper is so protective of me

6. My brother Jacob loves me unconditionally and shows that love to me freely

7. My brother Grey likes to help Daddy and Mama take care of me

8.  I have grandparents who are not afraid to take care of me and welcome me into their homes with pride and love

9.  I have an extended family who love me dearly and have accepted me into their lives without reservation

10. I don't like to take long naps

11. When I do nap, I like to be snuggled in my mama's arms

12. I like for people to talk to me, not about me

13. At 14 months old my fashion sense is impeccable

14. I have my daddy wrapped around my little finger, he will move heaven and earth for me

15. Pink and chocolate brown are my signature colors

16. I look beautiful in blue though even though my mama refuses to buy it

17. I like to look at books

18. I like for people to sing to me

19. I like to be around and watch other babies

20. Reflux is the pits, but my fundo rocks

21. I have my own customized skateboard, how many 14 month old babies do you know that can say that

22. I'm sooo over Star Wars Clone Wars, is there really nothing else on TV, EVER

23. My mama and daddy love my new bath chair, even though I am still not real fond of bathing, I get that from my brothers

24. I understand more than you think I do

25. I have more friends on my blog than my mama and daddy do on their Facebook pages

26. Road trips are highly overrated

27. I love, love, love being at home with my family

28. Even though I cannot express it verbally, I love you all and show that love and appreciation through my sweet smiles

29. My life verse is Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save, He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

30. God has huge plans for my life

No comments: