Thursday, December 5, 2013

More Animal Kingdom

We're continuing on with our day at Animal Kingdom.  I realize that it's going to be hard to top that picture of Sophie Kate and her daddy soaking wet and smiling coming off the river rapids ride, but I'm gonna try.  While the rest of our group was riding Expedition Everest, SK, my mom and I decided to seek out a spot for the Jingle Jungle parade.  After some walking and looking around we found a spot, it wasn't great but we found something.  A few minutes later we were spotted by a Disney cast member that motioned for us to follow them.  They found us a viewing spot that they said would be much better than the one we had.  It was actually an area that had been blocked off, it had a big ole "X" on the spot where we were standing but they said "Here ya go, this spot is just for y'all."

I don't know what kind of magic that spot held, but it was Disney after all.  Every single character that came by came over to see SK.


All I could get from my vantage point is SK's red and white polka dot pants, but that's her.  SK was front and center, I was standing behind her.

Even the characters not on foot, pointed and waved.  I have never seen anything like it, it was so neat!


I noticed the people next to us watching as each character walked right by them and up to our girl.  I'm sure they were thinking, "Who is this girl?"  Ha, they have no idea what a treasure she is.  


I seriously felt like I was with a VIP.  She received sooo much attention, it was so fun.
 Meanwhile elsewhere around Animal Kingdom this is what was going on...


This is why I love going to Disney this time of year...do you see how empty the ride is?  These kids rode over and over. I quit counting after about 8 times.


Here they are...the hardcore riders, they conquered Expedition Everest.

It just keeps getting better and better.  Up next...a date with a Princess.

No comments: