Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Blessed that these three call me mama...

Would give anything to hear this one say those words too...
She satisfies my mothering heart with her touch, her smile and her presence that just fills up a room.
Yes we have the exact same hair, can't tell where one ends and the other one begins.  He told me just the other day that when he grows up he wants to have one special needs child, adore his gigantic heart.

This one got glasses for the first time last week, wears a hearing aid in one ear and doesn't let any of it get him down.  Love his easy going spirit.

So stinkin' proud of this guy for making the 7th grade basketball team and doing 7th grade football that I can hardly stand it!
I can't imagine a higher or more humbling call on my life than to mother these four children...my cup runs over.

No comments: