Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Day

Our girl has been so darling. I am just lovin' this time in her life and it is not b/c she is accomplishing things that we never thought possible. It is b/c cause she is so happy...she is enjoying life and consequently those around her cannot help but enjoy life too.



She is showing her sweet personality more and more. We know what she likes and more importantly we know what she doesn't like. We have a schedule that we can all live with and we have a precious daughter and sister that we want to be a part of everything we do and the great thing is that she wants to be a part of everything too.



My mom likes to talk to SK whenever she calls and this was just one of those times...



Girlfriend comes from a long line of talkers, I know her Mimi would be proud...



Look at that face...



Sister wants to do and experience everything everybody else does and I forget that sometimes and there she sits on the sidelines. So when I see things like this it reminds me to get her out there and get her involved in life as much as I can no matter how small it may seem to me, it's a big deal to her.

Psalm 16:11 "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

No comments: